Welcome to the Employment Resource page. This page has been created by the Voyageur Staff to provide information to both council Trek Directors and potential Voyageur/Trek Leaders. We hope to post job openings as well as contact information for the camps located throughout the Adirondacks. Check back often as this page will evolve over time.
The Voyageur Program Staff feel that having a universal job description for the role of the Trek Director and Voyageur is an integral part of the training program. The descriptions below are the foundation for the evaluation of those attending the Voyageur Section of the BSA National Camping School.
Download the job descriptions here:
Adirondack Area Scout Camps Employing Voyageurs
- Camp Massawepie – Seneca Waterways Council
- Floodwood Mountain Reservation – Northern New Jersery Council – NJ
- Sabattis Scout Reservation – Hiawatha Seaway Council
- Sabattis Adventure Camp – Patriots Path Council – NJ
- Curtis S. Read Scout Reservation – Westchester Putnam Council
- Camp Wakpominee – Twin Rivers Council
New England Area Scout Camps Employing Voyageurs
- Ten Mile River Scout Camps – Greater New York Councils
- T. L. Storer Scout Reservation – Boston Minuteman Council
Rendezvous is the annual gathering of Voyageurs old and new. It is a chance for old friends to become reaquainted and new friends to meet. The stories swapped, songs sung and food eaten are all reminiscent of the life and times of the Voyageur. We encourage all Voyageurs to come join in the Rendezvous and share their tales.
Please join us at The Old Schoolhouse in Blooomingdale the first weekend in August each year. Contact us for directions.