A list of forms that are required to be brought to NCS NE Region for Trek Leader course check in.
As of February 2014, the BSA requires that all participants in the National Camping School Trek Leader Training Program meet the following conditions:
- Minimum Age Requirement is 18 years old.
- All Participants Must Be Registered Leaders with the BSA.
- All Participants Must Complete the Online Youth Protection Training Module.
- All Participants Must Complete and Submit a Current BSA Physical Form.
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR Certification, Equivalent or Higher
- All Participants Must Complete NCS Brochure Pages 13 and 15.
- All NCS Registrations Must Be Submitted via your Local Council.
- Be aware that your camp of employment may require additional certifications.